Did you know that some water damage to parts of your home may not be covered under your Homeowners policy? If you live in a high risk flood area, you may be required to have Flood Insurance. If you do not, we still might strongly recommend it. The Government created the National Flood Insurance Program to help individuals protect against this kind of damage and to assist communities during time of flood. Make sure your home is covered from top to bottom if the worst should happen.

Cars in flooded roadCoverages Available

  • Residential Building/Possessions
  • Commercial Building/Possessions

What It Covers

  • Direct losses from a Flood
  • Foundation
  • Basement/Crawlspace
  • Appliances
  • Debris Removal
  • Walls and Flooring
  • Electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
  • Furnaces and water heaters
  • More…….

Contact us today for more information about Flood Insurance or fill out our online quote form.